This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Paper Mario - Shining some light on the Gourmet Guy skip, with console setup
November 29, 2012
This may be rendered obsolete at any point but this video shows what I know.
1. Go to bottom flat fence
2. Hold straight left (can use C-Button menu to buffer full input - diagonals and "weak left" will break the setup)
3. See http://i.imgur.com/4ZDxI.jpg for visual cue on when to stop (use c-button menu to interrupt motion, or else you'll do a "weak left" returning your stick to neutral)
3a. If you go too far, you can either attempt to hold full Down to reposition, or repeat from step 1.
4. Parakarry twice such that you don't bump into any fences - helps to use c-button menus to buffer vertical movement (full up not technically necessary but helps to avoid horizontal movement)
5. Stop briefly after the second parakarry
6. Hold up and you should pop out of bounds!
any questions or updates feel free to comment. Good luck!