Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Paper Mario RTA Wiki is dedicated to providing detailed information and documentation about speedruns of games in the Paper Mario series. We are also home to information related to Super Mario RPG and the Mario & Luigi series of games.
General Information Edit
- Paper Mario
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- Super Paper Mario
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
Leaderboards are currently hosted on Speedrun.com
Community Discord server Edit
For real time discussion of Paper Mario series (or Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam) speedruns, check out our community Discord server.
Everything below this line is from the legacy home page and will be deleted once i finish the home page revamp Edit
- Paper Mario, by Ishnisum and Geminio (All Cards)
- All Cards Beginner Route, by GigaDB (No BHS/LZS)
- All Cards, by Kidnomor (No LZS) (Credits go to Anatomyz, Ishnisum and Geminio!)
- Paper Mario, by r0bd0g (Any%)
- Paper Mario, by tripl3ag3nt (100%) (With Peach Warp!)
- Paper Mario, by Anatomyz (Any% No WW Advanced)
- Paper Mario, by Anatomyz (Any% No WW)
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, by Almolicious (English version)
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, by Zephiles (Japanese version)
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door UHE, by Zephiles (Japanese only)
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door UHE/DJ/TRE by Zephiles/TaylorTotFTW (Japanese only)
- Super Paper Mario, by Doicm
- Advanced Route Changes for SPM, by Dsy
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star, by Ryxos
Other neat stuff
Paper Mario Leaderboards, aka Speed Run Records
Be sure to check our FAQ if you have any questions that may already be answered here.
Feel free to join in the discussion on the speedrunslive irc server (irc.speedrunslive.com) in channel #pmario. It's the same server that #speedrunslive is on, so if you just go to http://speedrunslive.com/channel/ and join that way, you can type "/join #papermario" to talk with others currently running games in the series.
Other pages that don't have a home: